Vending machine business has become a hot favorite business, now days. It offers extra income with minimum initial cost. More importantly, it is a 100% cash business. Out of the various types of vending machines available in market, sticker and tattoo vending machines are quite popular. This is because a large number of customers of these machines are kids and teens. If you are considering buying a tattoo and sticker vending machine and venturing into vending business, here are some things to consider.
- Before buying a vending machine, set up your budget. Estimate your cost and capital before hand. There are several hidden costs like maintenance cost, license cost involved in addition to the actual machine cost. You can reduce initial cost by buying a pre-owned machine, but maintenance cost of such machines is definitely higher than the new ones.
- Look around for suitable places. Since vending machine stickers and tattoos are very popular especially among children, installing them in crowded places like restaurants, malls, parks would be most profitable.
- After you have selected the location, decide upon the type of machine and products you want to sell. There are some products like tattoos, stickers, gumballs, etc. that are always in demand. Similarly, there is wide selection of machine designs to choose from. Choose the design and size that would be most suitable for the location. You can even customize the design to suit your needs.
- The most important thing while selecting a tattoo and sticker vending machine is security. Since vending machines are meant for public use, they are most vulnerable to vandalism and criminal activities. Ensure that your machine has security features to reduce your worries of revenue loss.
- Several other factors are also required to be taken into account. You must choose a machine that is protected against rust and scratch marks, as the machine would be used by hundreds of people. Another factor is increasing competition, as there are already many players into this business. Availability of insurer for the machine must be considered too.
It is true that vending machine business is really profitable; however, it does not reprieve you from responsibilities. Vending machines are not magic machines. They are mechanical machines and all mechanical equipments need maintenance. You need to maintain the stocks and service them regularly. After all, one cannot make profit with a machine that does not work.
Conclusion : Vending machines have become an important part of modern-day life. They not only provide convenience to customers but also allow owners to earn huge profits in short time. Before venturing into this business, evaluate the pros and cons well and then leap into the business.